Friday 24 June 2011

I Won't Say I'm In Love

This is so unlike me but I can't keep this a secret anymore. I have fallen in love. Michael Johnson has become a starry-eyed mess of a person. I can't eat. I can't sleep. I'm totally besotted. I'm living for the moment and enjoying the whole honeymoon period at present. Neglecting everyone and everything bar the object of my devotion, and my affection.

"Enough already! Show us a picture of this stunner."

Well she's sophisticated, elegant, and smart. To top it all, her beautifully polished features would make you certain she was carved by the hands of a design master. Unfortunately this love is doomed before it's fully blossomed, because she is already taken. Not that I believe in the concept of owning a person, but alas this chic creature is destined, in fact deserves to be, with someone equally appreciative of her gracious nature and her bewitching beauty. In future years I hope I can fill that role, until then I will settle for the passing encounters and precious exchanges between us.

I will leave a picture so you can appreciate and gaze in wondrous awe at the enchantress, but look at your peril. Many a good man (and woman), has lost their heads and their hearts just by catching a glimpse.

.
.

.

.

.

.

I warned you!
The iPad 2. A thing of beauty.

1 comment:

  1. i'm afraid you've been bitten by the Apple bug. it's ok. there are quite a few of us out there that have had this "problem." you're in good company. :)

    ReplyDelete