Friday 3 June 2011

Office Artistry

Some days I realise how much I love my job. Generally this realisation is most apparent when my boss is on holiday, or in a meeting. For it is at such times that I am truly free to do what I like. It's not that I'm lazy but the nature of my job means sometimes that there is simply nothing to do. So instead I turn to entertaining and educating myself, whether that be through singing songs, reading books, or as I did yesterday, drawing. Here is a sample of my work. Best of all, I feel like I actually accomplished something, other than completing the internet again, or finally discovering how many ceiling tiles there are in my part of the office.

1 comment:

  1. that's quite a good drawing michael. glad to hear you are enjoying your hard and very strenuous work. :)

    ReplyDelete