Friday 28 October 2011

My Penance

Sorry people of the planet, I have been busy entertaining children in Sierra Leone, and more recently entertaining my social life and neglected my responsibilities, for which I am deeply sorry. I can only apologise profusely and offer a penance, in the form of:
 
http://www.stumbleupon.com/

For those of you unfamiliar with the website, it is soon to become your best friend/ time-wasting tool. I have often seen those little logos at the bottom of webpages and happily paid no attention to them for a number of years. Then curiosity got the better of me, and I ashamed to think of all the fruitless hours I could have spent looking at the amazing undiscovered pages of the internet. Perhaps I am overexcited about the 'coincidence' that I select my interests and Stumbleupon reveals a plethora of all the random/quirky/beautiful/art/food/photography/architecture related things I enjoy. I love 'stumbling', as the cool kids are calling it. There are so many hidden secrets of the internet that Google, handy though you are, has not managed to reveal to me.

I hope you can enjoy its instantaneous wonder too.

No comments:

Post a Comment