Wednesday 6 April 2011

Make blogs not war

My sister seems to think that she is winning the blogging war. I agree that perhaps she has updated more regularly since her inaugration into the domain of public-thought-spreading, but it is I who have the upper hand in literary quality. (If blogging can be classified as literature) Perhaps I do not have pretty pictures, or photos, (as I was so recently informed) , but I certainly have the intellectual aspect covered. Seriously, Nando's and Radley bags?! I wonder whether her next blog will be about Eastenders or Hollyoaks? Anyway the opposition, albeit low-brow entertainment for the masses (well the total 3 people who it ), has inspired me to beautify and be more frequent with writing. So thank you! Here's a picture for your viewing pleasure:

No comments:

Post a Comment