Friday 20 April 2012

Love, Hugs, and Other Drugs

I like the idea of this! I hope other retailers adopt this practice because I would very much like a new pair of shoes. In fact I'd be more than willing to exchange 3 hugs for some Kurt Geiger lovelies.



As an aside this also reminded me of an unusual gentleman soliciting hugs in Prague, whether street performer, pervert, or random stranger I didn't care and I decided to take him up on his offer and was quite surprised how amazing it was, not the hug itself, just the euphoria that followed. I was elated for a good few hours afterwards, which seemed totally illogical but in all honesty has been one of the highlights of my life. So everyone, hug random strangers, and machines if needs be, I promise it can only bring you happiness.


No comments:

Post a Comment